Thank you for shopping at devotistyle.com!
By using our website you accept our terms and conditions and you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted them in full.
Your privacy and security is highly important for us. We ensure that when you place an order or sell with us the provided information will never be made public. We will never sell or trade your personal information. We are committed to protect your privacy at all times.
Our secure online checkout systems are provided by Stripe, Swish and Klarna. Your purchase is made on an entirely secured site that is insured by our partners.
We may collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Your basic information (your name, address, email address, telephone number).
- Information about your interaction with us, e.g. what products you buy online, payment information, returns, consumer service contacts, etc.
- Information about your digital activities on our website, such as browsing history, IP-address, newsletter activity and physical presence and preferences, through cookies, and similar technologies.
How do we use your personal data?
The personal information about you may be used for the following purposes:
- Processing of orders, claims and returns
- Administration of your membership
- To provide consignment services
- Provision of the various functions and services on the website
- Providing newsletters, other communications and services requested by you
- Consumer analysis, marketing of goods and services
- Providing customer communication and support
- Evaluating and developing our products, services and website
To complete a sold order we need personal data. We also need personal data to perform a contract, e.g. to accept products in commission. The processing may also be necessary to comply with a request from you, e.g. to send you newsletters. In addition, the processing of your personal data may also be based on our legitimate interests to make us wiser about our consumers and to develop and evaluate our products and services.
Personal information provided when purchasing is used to process an order, ship the sold product(s) and to communicate with the buyer. Your email address will be used for sending information about the order, order confirmation and newsletters (information and updates about the website).
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company (Devotistyle) processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company (Devotistyle) processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
In accordance to the Swedish law of Personuppgiftslagen (198:204) you have the right to know the information Devotistyle have registered about your person. If the information is erroneous, incomplete or irrelevant, you may ask to have your information corrected and/or removed. If this is the case please contact us by email: email@example.com
If you sign up to our newsletter you agree that we can use your personal information to communicate with you. If you no longer wish to subscribe to our newsletter you can press ”unsubscribe” at the bottom of the newsletter or send us an email and write “STOP newsletter”, send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will directly remove your email address from our email list.
To use our member’s service and receive our newsletters you will need to register and provide some personal information such as name and email address. When you register you are required to provide accurate information. We will never make that information public. We will solely use the information to keep you informed and updated about Devotistyle, new products, fashion news and other relevant information. We may also use the information to improve customer satisfaction, marketing analysis and improvement of shopping experience.
We will only provide personal information if legally required to do so for any police investigations or legal proceedings. We may also share personal information to investigate, prevent and take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud or harm to person(s). If we suspect any fraud we may do research for risk reduction.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we are legally required to do so. For example, we are obliged to retain information relating to sales for a certain time period in order to comply with applicable bookkeeping regulation.
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, Devotistyle) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as advertising, interactive content and analytics). The third parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
A contract is formed between the buyer and Devotistyle when (and not before) we receive a full settlement of your credit/debit card payment.
On receipt of your order we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and stating the details of your order (order confirmation).
Devotistyle may refuse to sell or reply to any contact if we suspect 1. Fraud 2. ID-theft 3. Likely to damage brand reputation 4. Threats, harassment, offensive behavior written and / or verbal. Fraudulent activities are highly monitored on Devotistyle and we have the right to sue if any fraudulent activity is made.
Devotistyle is not liable for any compensation or refund if any damage, malfunction, loss or non-satisfaction to a sold product after 14 days of receipt.
All photographs, texts and information on Devotistyle platform are exclusive property of Devotistyle. The law strictly prohibits any copy of the content on Devotistyle. The contents of this website are protected by copyright.
We may delete, edit or modify any information including terms and conditions on Devotistyle.com at any time. Any typographical, or other errors in any website based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Condition on Consignment
We and our experts always inspect condition and authenticity on new items. We are very strict with this! If the item does not correspond to its description and provided information from the seller we have the right to send the product(s) back to the seller and close the commission deal. Devotistyle reserves the right to refuse and close a deal at any time without stating any reason. If the offer is declined we will inform the seller via email and return the sales item to the seller at the sellers expense.
Our commission service requires personal data before conducting any contract. Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com
Vintage online boutique, based in Stockholm. Location for face-to-face meeting and to see the products live will occur in Stockholm. If you wish to see a product before purchasing send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration number: 559084-7488.
Address: Hemstigen 9, 412 70 Göteborg.
All items can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. The buyer must contact us and inform of the cancelation immediately to: email@example.com and ship the item within 14 days of receipt. In the message it must clearly state that the buyer regrets the purchase. All items still in the buyer’s possession after 14 days of delivery will not be entitled to refund. The buyer is responsible to pay for the return delivery expenses of the product(s).
Once we receive the item back we will contact the buyer within 48 hours with a confirmation or decline. If confirmed, a full refund will be issued using the client’s original payment information. To process a refund takes approximately 10-14 working days. To avoid any returns please read the descriptions and view the pictures carefully. Please ask us any questions to ensure satisfaction on purchase. You can contact us at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The items must be returned unused in the exact same condition as when delivered along with original box, dust bag and authenticity card (when available). The returned items must still have the security tags attached to them (if applicable). Returns must be traceable packages. Only once we received the item(s) and inspection is completed the refund can be approved or declined. Returns that are damaged or used will not be accepted for refund, in that case we can send back the product, however, the buyer is responsible for the return delivery expenses.
Due to hygiene reasons earrings cannot be refunded.
Any questions? Send us an email at: email@example.com
- Always exceptional prices.
- Investment: At Devotistyle we only sell authentic items that are in excellent condition, genteelly used and clean.
- Sustainability: Not only can you invest in unique fashion items but also it’s sustainable. We honor the recycling of fashion quality items.
- 14 day return policy.
- Transparency: Buying and selling on our platform is safe, simple and transparent.
- Exclusive: Shop luxurious vintage fashion.
- Free shipping in Sweden.
- Customer care: Top customer service for both buyer and seller. For us customer satisfaction is essential. We are available almost 24/7, contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We buy back: If the sold product is gently used we can buy it back for 60% of the selling price. Hence, you can buy and enjoy the product and when you feel it is time for a change you can sell it back to us.
- Sweden: delivery in 1-3 working days – FREE
- Europe: delivery in 3-10 working days – SEK400
- Rest of the world: delivery in 3-20 working days – SEK650
We ship worldwide with DHL and Postnord. DHL and Postnords dedication to excellence means full transparency for all shipments and you can always locate your package using your tracking number. Delivery notification will be sent via email or text message (SMS) when your package is ready for delivery and or pickup.
Packages that are not picked up
Packages that have not been picked up will be regarded as returned items. If a package has not been picked up in due time (according to post office) the package will be returned to Devotistyle. The buyer will be held responsible for all related fees and charges for return shipment (currently minimum SEK500).
If you suspect that your order has been damaged during transportation, or if you have received the wrong item or you find that the item(s) has been grossly misrepresented – please contact us immediately at: email@example.com.
If the purchased product is damaged after delivery, Devotistyle cannot be held responsible. If a product is returned damaged, used or with removed security tags no refund will be processed. The buyer can have the product back but will have to pay for the return delivery expenses.
All items can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. The buyer must contact us and inform of the cancelation immediately via: firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the item within 14 days of receipt. In your message you must clearly state that you regret the purchase. All items still in the buyer’s possession after 14 days of delivery will not be entitled to refund. The buyer is responsible to pay for the return delivery expenses of the product(s).
Once we receive the item back we will contact the customer within 48 hours with a confirmation or decline. If confirmed, a full refund will be issued using the client’s original payment information. To process a refund takes approximately 10-14 working days. To avoid returns please read the descriptions and view the pictures carefully. Please ask us any questions to ensure satisfaction on purchase. You can contact us at any time on: email@example.com.
The items must be returned unused in the exact same condition as when delivered along with original box, dust bag and authenticity card (when available). The returned items must still have the security tags attached to them (if applicable). Returns must be traceable packages. Only once we received the item(s) and inspection is completed the refund can be approved or declined. Returns that are damaged or used will not be accepted for refund. We can send back the product, however, the buyer is responsible for the return delivery expenses.
Due to hygiene reasons earrings cannot be refunded.
We guarantee 100% authenticity on all items!
Devotistyle’s goal is to be a leading trusted source to buy and sell top quality authentic pre-owned fashion items. We have zero tolerance to fakes. Our philosophy: no fakes for a real lady.
Please note that most vintage items have been pre-owned, therefore the items might have minor imperfections. All photos are of the actual item up for sale. Please view the pictures and read the product description carefully and ask all necessary questions before purchasing to avoid returns.
If you need any further information about the product or perhaps more pictures please don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help!
We carefully examine and select all vintage products and do not sell any products with major defects. Most items are gently or rarely used. We do our best to describe the products condition. Please read our condition chart:
NEW: Never used, in perfect condition. No imperfections or signs of wear.
EXCELLENT: Gently used and in top condition. There may be few faint signs of wear, one or two minor flaws like slight scratches or marks which are not noticeable and will not affect the use or look of the item. The item looks almost new.
VERY GOOD: Used, well-loved item. May have a few imperfections such as: small stains, fading fabric, discoloration on metal, scratch on metal, scratches on fabric. The imperfections are small and not many; the item is overall in very good condition.
GOOD: Used with a few imperfections. There are slightly more noticeable signs of wear, scratches or marks. These will not affect the wear or use of the item. Our descriptions and photographs will clearly indicate the condition of the item.
VINTAGE: Used with imperfections. The product is in usable condition and looks good but you can tell it is vintage.
There are many benefits with selling your pre-owned fashion items on Devotistyle. Here are some of the benefits:
- Buying and selling on our platform is safe, simple and transparent.
- Competitive commission – We can offer you one of the markets best commissions. We always strive towards a win-win outcome.
- Make a quick and easy sell – You are very likely to make a quicker and much more profitable sale at Devotistyle. Our selling form is easy to fill in and we send out an offer in 1-3 working days.
- If fixed price – You know exactly what you get and when.
- If consignment – You know that you will get the best payment and you do not have to do anything, we take care of the selling process for you! We take care of the delivery, customer service and advertisement. You just sit back and relax.
- Top customer service for both buyer and seller – For us customer care is essential. It’s our main priority. We are available almost 24/7, everything to make sure that the buyer and seller feels satisfied about the purchase/selling process.
- Pictures – We take professional studio pictures of the product(s). Additionally, for most products on sale we also like to take inspirational outfit/streetstyle pictures.
- Security – We always take extremely good care of the products and take responsibility for the entire selling process.
- Confidentiality – Your personal data is confidential and will never be made public.
The selling process is easy:
- Seller form
Go to “sell” and fill in the seller form with product description, personal information and minimum three pictures of the item (different angels).
- Get a quote
Once we receive the form we will be able to tell you if we would like to sell the items(s) on Devotistyle. We will contact you within 1-3 working days. If we would like to sell the item(s) on Devotistyle’s website or purchase directly we will send you an offer that you can accept or decline. The price offer will be based on market valuation, condition, brand, popularity, and costs of presenting and selling the item.
- Send the product
If a deal is made we will provide you with a Free FedEx shipping label. Print out the packing slip and send the item(s) to us. The seller is obligated to pack the item(s) securely so that no damage can be done. Sensitive item(s) might need extra protective packaging. Please always insure delivery with tracking number.
When we receive the item we will inspect its condition and its authenticity. If the item does not match to its description and provided information we have the right to send the item back and close the offer. Devotistyle reserves the right to refuse and close a deal at any time without stating any reason. If the offer is declined we will inform the seller via e-mail and return the sales item to the seller at the sellers expense.
You can also book an appointment in Stockholm. Send us an e-mail at: email@example.com and we can arrange a date and time to meet.
- Get paid!
If the deal was a direct payment than once we receive your item we will remit payment within 1-5 bank days.
If consignment, the profit on sale will be paid out as soon as the product is sold on our website.
Answer some questions and snap a few pictures of the items you wish to sell or consign.
In some cases we do offer a direct purchase on item, meaning Devotistyle buys the product directly. As soon as we receive and verified the item we will complete the payment.
This method is applicable for who wants a quick selling process and does not want to wait for the product to be sold on our website. We always offer very fair prices. However, the direct payment is less profitable then consignment.
If you choose to consign with us, we will send the profit on sale as soon as the item(s) has been sold on our website. Consignment offers you the highest return. We ensure maximum payout! We will take professional studio picture, present the item and work hard for a quick sell. Once the item has been sold we will notify you by email. Most items sell within 2-12 weeks.
We do not accept products with:
- Missing buttons.
- Very visible signs of wear, odor or other significant defects.
- Any design items that cannot be determined as authentic. All designer items must be authentic. We have zero tolerance for counterfeit. All design items are carefully checked to ensure authenticity and top quality.
- Items at a price higher than their initial market value.
- Dirty items.
- If an item has been repaired; it must have been done so by the brand itself. We do not offer any product repairs.
Basically, we only accept the best.
- Bags, jackets, dresses, scarfs, accessories, sunglasses, shoes and belts.
- The condition of the item must be very good.
- Item must be clean, fresh and well-kept.
Terms when selling:
- In regards to direct payment, if any item is found to be counterfeit Devotistyle has the right to request any funds issued for the item within 35 days of purchasing the item. The seller agrees to return all funds issued for counterfeit item(s).
- Items will not be deemed authentic until received and reviewed by our Authentication Expert.
- Quotes might change once the item has been investigated. Before determine the quote we must check the overall condition.
If the consign item has not sold after 90 days both Devotistyle and the seller have the right to terminate the agreement/consign contract and the product can be sent back to the seller. If the seller decides to terminate the agreement before 90 days a termination fee will apply of SEK200 plus pay back on all costs related for advertising the product(s).
What happens if the items do not sell?
If the item does not sell as fast as predicted we might consider reducing the selling price/make a discount on the item. We will then contact the consignor to get an agreement on the new price. If the consignor does not accept a reduced price we can return the item.
How much commission does Devotistyle take for selling my item?
We do take a small cut for our work, but it’s a very fair cut! Exact percentage on commission varies depending on costs for presenting the item, advertisement and so on. However, looking at the consignment market we do have a low commission. For us it is important with fairness, a good deal for both parties and trust. That is our main focus. We always strive towards a win-win outcome.
Any item purchased from DevotiStyle can be sold back to us for 60% of the item’s purchased price if no major defects. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in selling back!
No, the prices are under no circumstances negotiable. We already offer the most optimized price.
We do at some points have sales and discounts. Discounts mostly occur when the item(s) has been available for sale on the website for a long time period.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.